Monday, April 28, 2008

Ribbon Weaving

I've seen this technique being used a lot recently since Kristina Werner posted a video on how to creat it. You can find her tutorial here. It's such a simple technique that I never would have thought of and it looks beautiful. I don't think you need to add much else to the card to make it look great.


This card was very simple. It just involved a lot of layering of SU whisper white cardstock and old olve (which is my new favorite colour). I created the ribbon weave with SU old olive 5/8" ribbon. I added the rubon thinking of you from the SU Love and Happiness rubons in old olive that were part of SAB then just pierced underneath the sentiment.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty ribbon weave! I love the clean fresh look of the card too!
Deena