Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lots to Share

Sorry for the long delay in posting but it has been for good reason - I have started a full time position at the hospital! As a result of the transition from casual to this, I had to work the last 7 out of 8 evenings so have not had much time for crafting.

Other fun news...Grant and I will be going to Mexico on May 31st for 2 weeks! I am so looking forward to this trip - It will mean another gap in my blog though!

I made up for the lack of crafting in the last week by going crazy with my Pun Fun set last night. I made a set of all 8 images that could be used for a workshop for beginners as the layouts are very easy and each card doesn't take long to make. The cards also highlight some of the great things SU has to offer such as matching ribbons, brads, eyelets and paper series. Sorry for the bad pictures, it has been raining non-stop here.


For these, I chose to use the East Coast Prep paper series 'cause I love the bright colours. I used the matching Tempting turqouise, real read and wild wasabi cardstock. The images are all stamped in StazOn Black ink and coloured with either stampin pastels or classic inks with blender pens (again showing the variety of options SU offers). Also, all of the stamped images are raised with pop dots. These cards don't need much explaining but if you have any questions let me know.

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Card 6


Card 7


Card 8

2 comments:

Beverly said...

WOW! Allison this set is awesome.. and I love it with the East Coast Prep DP! Great blog... can we link?

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love all those cards, the red gives them such a punch! :-)