Saturday, June 28, 2008

SC182 Fairytale Love

Two posts in one day! I've finally got my idea juices flowing again; I haven't been feeling up to stamping with Carson's death plus I've been working evenings and I usually sleep in right until I have to leave!

This card was inspired by SC182, which I think is one of my favourite sketches thus far because I love square cards.

I have been wanting to use this stamp but haven't been quite sure how to incorporate it until now. I am going to be a bridesmaid at a friends wedding in August and the colour scheme is red, white and black which inspired the colour choices for this card. I love the way that it turned out. Maybe I will use it to go along with their wedding present.

Stamps: SU Full of Life
Paper: SU whisper white, basic black, real red prints pack
Ink: SU real red, basic black
Accessories: SU dimensionals to raise sentiment

0 comments: