Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rock Silhouettes

Here are the last of the cards I made using the pocket silhouettes stamps and layout I posted a few days ago. These too are made using only SU supplies but they use last years In Colour River rock. Tip for stampers/cardmakers: When you find a card layout and design you really like, make a few of it all at once. This way, it goes quicker to cut the cardstock all at once and create a kind of assembly line process! I would have loved a yellow or green version of these too, but I don't have those ribbons yet! Guess I know what I'll have to add to my next order. Hope you've enjoyed these!

The thing I really enjoy about these cards too is how versatile they are. Without a sentiment on them, they can be used for just about any occassion!

4 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Beautiful cards!!! They are so clean and lovely. I haven't played with my set yet but I can't wait.

jjcreations said...

Very nice set of cards. Joan

Angie Williams said...

These are so beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Allison, I LOVE your Pocket Silhouettes sets! They're so clean and crisp, and I also love their versatility! Fantastic! :)