Friday, October 31, 2008

RDOA Scrap Challenge

Day 6 of RDOA was a challenge to use our scraps (which is also a Ways to Use It Challenge 177). This was a great challenge for me because I have a ton of scraps that I never use! The first card is an SUO card and the second would have been if I had SU black ribbon or something to use for bling!

I'm not too happy with this one, but I had so many scraps from prepping the materials for the upcoming card class so I thought I should use them. It reminds me of bedding or something though. I love the way this card turned out! I can't take all the credit, I cased it from this card that Lauren Meader made. This is also for WT178. Supplies

Get well card
Stamps: SU Curvy Verses
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: SU baja breeze, chocolate chip, real red, ww
Misc: SU photo corner punch

Thanks Card
Stamp: SU Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Ink: SU basic black, certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, pale plum, barely banana, apricot appeal
Paper: SU ww, certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, pale plum, barely banana, apricot appeal
Misc: Heidi Swapp bling, Spool O'Ribbon

1 comments:

Angel said...

Using scraps gives me such a sense of accomplishment, does it for you? I like both of these as well, Allison. All of your cards are winners!