Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Papertrey Ink Goodies

I've finally got my hands on some Papertrey Ink stamps! My family bought me some of my favourite sets from PTI for Christmas that I have been wanting for a long time but have been too cheap to buy them because of the cost of shipping to Canada!

This 4.25" square card uses the gorgeous set "Remember." There are so many different flower shapes and sentiments in this set. I love it. I kept this card very simple so that the poppy and its details really stand out. I love the way this turned out.

Supplies

Stamps: PTI Remember
Ink: SU riding hood red, basic black
Paper: SU riding hood red, basic black, ww
Ribbon: Spool O'ribbon
Punch: SU Corner rounder

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the simple centred design and the red/black is perfect for the poppy image!

Christina Fischer said...

I love this clean, crisp design! The flower just pops!