Friday, April 17, 2009

Help: Wedding Thank Yous

Sorry for the sporadic posting again - I've been busy getting everything ready for our wedding (both the trip to the Dominican for the actual wedding and the reception afterwards at home with our friends and family).

I forgot to photograph a cute project I made for all of our family that is coming to the Dominican with us that I meant to share - I do have one left over that didn't get used that I will try to get a good picture of tomorrow but it is too dark out right now.

HELP!! I'm having a hard time coming up with an idea for our wedding thank yous to send out after the wedding. I am hoping to get them done before we go to the Dominican since mass production takes me forever because I get bored. I want them to be simple enough to mass produce but not really boring. Anyone have any good suggestions for a good layout?? Any help would be great. I would like to try to stick with the same sort of theme as our wedding invitations/RSVPs and the bridal shower thank yous if possible. I would also like to try to avoid a ton of layers to save on some $.

0 comments: