Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I'm going to finally share the card that we gave to Grant's Mother for Mother's Day. I'll share the one for my Mom in a couple days so I know that she has actually got it before I share it online. This card packs a lot of punch with the bright flower! It was created simply by stamping the flower in basic gray on cameo coral and using my SU paper snips to cut it out. Then I just glued it off center on the main panel for some added interest. I rounded all the edges on the card to balance the rougher edges of the flower - if that makes sense!

I LOVE these new corduroy buttons and brads. They are so gorgeous. The only think I don't like is they make cards cost more to mail because they make the card too thick - but they are great when you are going to hand-deliver a card!

Supplies

Stamps: SU Fifth Avenue Floral, Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ink: SU basic gray
Paper: SU ww, basic gray, cameo coral, baja breeze, walk in the park dp
Buttons: SU basic gray corduroy buttons
Punches: SU corner punch, scallop edge punch

0 comments: