Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grade 1 Valentine's

These are the Valentine's that I created for Grant to give to his grade 1 students. Normally, I try to make them without so many layers but I'm trying not to hoard my supplies so much. These were actually quite easy to make too. Not much to say about these, just email me if you have any questions. I made a total of 16 cards and even with the layers they were quite easy to do quickly!

Stamps: SU Fox & Friends, Wild About You
Ink: SU real red, versamark
Paper: SU real red, real red dp, ww
Punch: SU small heart punch
Misc: SU white ep

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing. Grant's students will love them!
Hobo

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fabulous cards! The kids are sure to think they are great! :)

Jodi Collins said...

These are super cute Allison! I totally hear you about hoarding supplies...I do that too!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh these are just too cute! His students must have been wild about them!

tgstamp said...

Very cute cards! Can't wait to CASE them!