Again this year, I made ornaments for Grant's students. You can find the ones I made last year here. This year, I used the Jolly Bingo Bits set - it's not quite as colourful but the images are just so cute (plus I wanted to use an actual stamp as trying to emboss transparency paper that has been through a printer makes it very difficult to get clean lines).
here. So, as it turns out, we'll be hanging on to the ornaments I made until next year to give those students. Then, we'll write their name and the year inside the ornament too!
Ink: SU versamark
Ribbon: SU silver elastic cord, 1/8" real red tafetta
Misc: ornaments, glitter, transparency