Friday, January 28, 2011

Another New Blog Design

I thought I should change up my blog again since it looked so Christmas-like.

I used all new digital downloads from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.

Click here to view the catalogue. All items in the catalogue are available for purchase from now until April 30 (digital content available past April 30). If you are interested in items from the mini, purchase them before March 31 to enjoy all the benefits of Sale-A-Bration!

Edited to Add: Please refer to this post for links on how to change your blog.

3 comments:

Jamie Adcock said...

Would love to know how you change your background, etc. on blogspot! I only know how to change my blog header.

Yolanda said...

Me too! I really, really like it. I'm stuck with the same one I've had cause for the life of me I can't figure out how to change it. I like your colors, very cute! yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Julie Marshall said...

Love your blog design. Wish I could figure out MDS to make my own. Maybe you have inspired me ;)