Thursday, June 2, 2011

MOJO193 Wishes

It's been a while since I participated in any of the Mojo Monday sketch challenges but I really liked the Mojo193 sketch so I gave it a try.
I love the way this card turned out. The colours are so bright but also make a perfect masculine card. I only used a little strip of ribbon and decided to use a corduroy button instead of making a bow to keep it a bit more masculine. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks bows make it more girly!

I really hope that SU brings back this cupcake stamp set in the new catalogue available July 1! SU did carry over the build a cupcake punch so it is still currently available but unfortunately this stamp set isn't. Check out this flyer to see other items from the Occasions Mini Catalogue that are carried over and still available for purchase.

Don't forget to check out the last chance lists in the post here.

And be sure to stop by this post to see the first card I posted since my month long hiatus!

Stamps: SU Create a Cupcake, Short & Sweet
Paper: SU ww, bashful blue, pacific point, celebrations dsp
Ink: SU real red, wild wasabi, pacific point, bashful blue
Ribbon: SU 1/8" real red taffeta
Punch: SU Build a Cupcake
Button: SU real red corduroy button (retired)
Misc: SU dimensionals

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO sweet Allison! LOVE the colors/papers on this!!

Renée said...

fabulous use of the layout! I love the fun bright colours for a fab birthday card!