Monday, September 26, 2011

SFYTT Button Buddies

Once again, I'm a terrible blogger. Even if I make projects, I don't seem to be very good at getting pictures and posting them any time soon! Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect that to change any time soon - I've been quite busy between work, getting stuff done around the house and now to top it off, my Grandma just passed away, so I'll be going away for her funeral in the near future. I'm having a hard time managing and processing this as my Grandma and I were quite close and she is the only grandparent I had.

Anyways, here's the card I made for this months SFYTT.
Since buttons don't come in the "in colours", I simply used the stamp and covered it in Crystal effects for some added dimension. I love the way this card turned out. I like the sentiment for this card to because it really could be used for just about anything.

Stamps: SU Button Buddies, Bring on the Cake
Paper: SU lucky limeade, ww, Berry Blossoms dsp
Ink: SU lucky limeade, calypso coral
Punch: SU corner rounder
Misc: SU crystal effects, circle cutter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always remember how much Grandma loved you and was so proud of everything you did!

Anonymous said...

Grandma was always and is always "Wishing you a wonderful day". You were a caring granddaughter and Grandma loved you deeply. The Grandma bun teacher.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

super duper CUTE!!!!!
love the fab layout!!!!
tfs:)