Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mother's Day Card

For Christmas, I made my sister 82 different cards for all occassions. She loves homemade cards but has neither the time nor the patience to make her own!

I know it is early, but this is one of the cards that I made for her to use for Mother's Day.

I love the look of just black and pink together so to not interrupt the colour scheme I wanted without there being tons of colour, I made it an acetate card. The circle stamps are a combination of stamps from See D's. The saying is one that I just printed off of the computer onto the pink cardstock. This card is one of my favourites.

You can find instructions to make your own acetate card on Splitcoaststampers here. I always have a lot of fun with these cards.

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super card...love the geometrics on the acetate!