Thursday, May 1, 2008

SC173 Anniversary Card

This card is a bit late for SC173 over at SCS, but I had to wait to post it becasue it is the anniversary card I created to give to my boyfriend for our 6 year anniversary yeseterday April 30. I can't believe it has been that long already!


The cardstock is SU really rust and whisper white. The designer paper is SU Fall Flowers - I love the colours in this set! The ribbon is SU Old olive 5/8". The stamps are: SU Embrace Life stamped in StazOn black and coloured with blender pens and SU stamping pastels in Really rust; and define your life stamped in really rust and StazOn black ink.

I love the sayings that come with the Define Your Life set but often have a hard time incorporating them into cards but I thought this one was perfect for an anniversary card!

0 comments: