Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Card for My Mom

Hopefully my Mom has receieved her Mother's Day card by now so I am going to finally share it. As much as I love the walk in the park papers for Mother's Day like I mentioned previously, the colours don't really say my Mom to me quite as much as pinks and browns so here is the card I made for her. I LOVE this sentiment for my Mom especially since I am a hair taller than she is and I usually round my height up to 5'1" when people ask (we're quite short I know)! I hope she enjoys her card and got to enjoy a bit of Mother's Day (since a fair chunk of it was spent on a plane going home from our wedding in the Dominican). My Mom (and Dad) have done so much to make our wedding everything I have always dreamed of and for that (and so many other things) I can't thank her enough. I only hope when I have kids I am half the Mom that she is.

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
Ink: SU chocolate chip
Paper: SU pink pirhouette, chocolate chip, ww, pink pirhouette dp
Flower: SU pink pirhouette flower from Flower Fusion Too
Ribbon: SU 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain
Button: SU chocolate chip corduroy button
Misc: Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

1 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

I love both Mother's Day cards! Just beautiful!

I hope the wedding was wonderful! Congratulations!!! :)