Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SFYTT Earthly Thank You

This card was created using the Jen's SFYTT on March 6 as well as the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C27 to use paper piercing. I'm not a big fan of purple but I love the way this card turned out. The cottage wall dp is so beautiful, although I have a hard time incorporating the larger patterns (as you can probably tell by the background piece in this card). I love how the "of the earth" flower fit so perfectly inside the circle!

I'm not happy with the way my paper piercing looks once it's glued down but I just got a great tip from Jessica to glue the pieces together and then pierce through the multiple layers for a cleaner look. I'll have to give this a try. It should work as Jessica is the queen of piercing!

Stamps: SU Of the Earth, Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks: SU orchid opulence, old olive, rich razzleberry
Paper: SU ww, orchid opulence, rich razzleberry, cottage wall dp
Misc: circle cutter, paper piercing pack, beautiful wings embosslits, dimensionals

0 comments: