Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Home Congrats!

My sister just moved in to her new house this weekend that she has been building for about a year now. To celebrate her first house purchase I made her this card. This card uses materials from past SAB catalogues and therefore are retired. I wish this "good neighbors" stamp set, in particular, wasn't retired because it is so perfect for housewarming cards or address change notes!

After recently making this 3D house for a housewarming gift and then making this card, it's getting me excited about our new home that we are building - too bad it won't be ready for quite some time!

Stamps: SU good neighbors (retired), congrats (retired)
Ink: SU melon mambo, bermuda bay, crushed curry, versamark
Paper: SU ww, bermuda bay, welcome neighbor dp (retired)
Ribbon: SU bermuda bay polka-dot grosgrain
Misc: SU white embossing powder

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Allison,

I love this pretty little card and that stamp set is one of my favourites too! This layout is so cute!

Smiles,
Lesley
Always Playing with Paper

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOO fun Allison!! LOVE the colors, layout and dp on this! Congrats to your sister!!