Friday, January 21, 2011

Maggie's Thank You Cards

Of all the stamps I have, I don't own a dog stamp so I've been using MDS which comes with the dog stamp "Man's Best Friend" to make some thank you cards for people who gave presents to Maggie.

This first one uses the SCS SC316 as a starting point for the card.
Here's a look at the inside of this card.
This one uses the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 100 which can be found here.
Here's a look at the inside of this card.
Seeing as I wanted to get these out in the mail relatively quickly, I just printed them on my home computer on ww cardstock. I trimmed them down and adhered them to the coordinating chocolate chip card base to create a border of chocolate all around the outside. I found that the only thing that didn't print well on my home computer was the chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon in the first card - it turned out just looking flat like a piece of chocolate chip cardstock. Everything else on both cards printed as they look but a bit darker(if you print through SU the colours will be true to the SU colour.

I'll be posting more puppy thank you cards soon!

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh...both of these are adorable! Great use of MDS!