Saturday, February 19, 2011

Soft Sympathy

Unfortunately Grant was in need of another sympathy card, this one for his former boss when we lived in Calgary.
I had recently purchased the "Thanks for Caring" stamp set and thought it would be perfect for this card. I mostly bought this stamp set because I loved the flower image (which I coloured with my SU markers) but now the sentiments are coming in handy too! I didn't include the bottom portion of this sentiment however because it just didn't seem that appropriate for someone who we didn't keep in regular contact with.

Stamp: SU Thanks for Caring
Ink: SU soft suede, baja breeze
Paper: SU soft suede, baja breeze, crumb cake, very vanilla, elegant soiree dp
Ribbon: SU baja breeze 1/2" seam binding
Misc: Swiss Dots embossing folder

0 comments: