Monday, March 7, 2011

SU Workshop Invitation

One of Grant's coworkers is hosting a workshop later in the month and I'm so excited to share my love of Stampin' Up! with them! I thought I may as well get even more use out of MDS so I created this workshop invitation (based on what is written on the SU postcards) for her to e-mail to those she wanted to invite since I think more people prefer to e-mail rather than snail mail! (I have deleted all personal information)
I wanted to keep it simple but still bright and pretty and I love the way it turned out!

Also, I thought I would start sharing what I use on my MDS projects because I have started seeing things that others have created that I would like to CASE but I don't know what they used!

MDS supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Sweet Stitches (yellow stitches)
Ribbon: So saffron grosgrain
Font: AbcPrint in Melon Mambo

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

Very, very cute! I love what people come up with using their MDS. I've got one, and I still haven't figured it out. So it's fun seeing what you've done. TFS. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Cindy Beach said...

This is so pretty, and what a great idea to use MDS!
Wishing you much success with your workshop.