Saturday, April 2, 2011

Father's Day CASE

I saw this card on SCS that used the "paradise" stamp set, that I love but haven't used much, and was totally inspired by the masculine feel it has to it. As a result, I came up with this take on it for Father's day.
Normally, I don't really like when the stamp doesn't stamp really solid but I really liked the way the leaves looked like they had texture by not having a solid ink transfer. I also used my SU mat pack and piercing tool to space the brads exactly.
Stamps: SU Paradise, Something to Celebrate (hostess)
Ink: SU basic black
Paper: SU basic black, basic gray, ww
Brads: SU whisper white (from neutrals pack)
Embossing Folder: SU square lattice
Misc: SU mat pack, piercing tool

1 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a great masculine card. Very dramatic and eye-catching. And the white brads are a nice touch!