Sunday, May 1, 2011

2011 Summer Mini and Promo Round Up

The new 2011 Summer Mini Catalogue is available starting today!  Be sure to read to the bottom of the post to catch up on the two new promotions starting today as well!
Check out the catalogue to view these fabulous new products available May 1 - August 31, 2011. I've already got several favourite and must have products from this one!

Combine your wish list from the new catalogue with the fabulous National Scrapbooking Month promotion (running May 1-31) and the Strength & Hope Campaign (running May 1 - August 31) that helps to fight breast cancer.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Just want to drop a line and tell you that I "discovered" your blog on Sunday and I haven't been able to stay away from it. I've actually had it open on my desktop for two days so I can scroll through when I have time. Also went through every item in your SCS Gallery. BRAVO! Your work is beautiful and I thank you so much for sharing with us!