Friday, August 26, 2011

Array of Sunshine CASE

I loved this card by Jen as soon as I saw it. As soon as my Stampin' Up! shipment arrived I knew I had to CASE it.
I had to make some modifications to the arrangements of the colours since lucky limeade is the only colour I didn't order ribbon in! I think it works well though - it makes the coral flower really pop. The flower was stamped twice and cut out using my paper snips to be able to raise the center up on dimensionals. To give extra texture to the card, I stamped my woodgrain background stamp on the lime cardstock, heat embossed the sentiment in white, and dry embossed the pooly party background.

Stamps: SU Array of Sunshine (hostess), Woodgrain, Delightful Dozen
Ink: SU pool party, lucky limeade, calypso coral, Versamark
Paper: SU ww, pooly party, lucky limeade
Ribbon: SU pooly party 3/8" ruffled ribbon
Brad: SU lucky limeade designer printed brad
Powder: SU white heat emboss powder
Punch: SU scallop edge punch
Misc: SU dimensionals, paper snips, swiss dots embossing folder

1 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love the dimension the woodgrain stamp adds. Gorgeous colour choices!