Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Candles

I had been playing with MDS a lot earlier in the month to be able to enter the MDS contest to win downloads and came up with this idea as well.
I created the bands in MDS, printed them, mounted them on black cardstock and wrapped them around the candles. I left them loose enough so that I could slide them off and save them for next year! There are a couple of additional candles that aren't in the photo because they sit up on top of the fireplace mantle.

3 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

What a great idea! These are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Love the MDS idea!! I will be featuring these candles on my Halloween feature of My Crafty Picks #40 with a link back to your blog on 10-30-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Erika Clark said...

Your display is so great! I love MDS too, I use it more all the time. I came here from Tiffany's site. Nice place you have here :o). Erika