Thursday, December 15, 2011

Festive Stitched Stockings

Last post for today! Scroll down for 3 other Christmas card posts! I'll hopefully get around to sharing the remainder of the cards sometime over the weekend.
The stitched stocking stamp set and punch were must-haves for me when the Holiday Mini catalogue came out so of course I had to make a card for the class using it! The girls loved it. Each person used a different stocking image and I have to admit I liked the look of snowflake and argyle stockings better than mine - I went with the polka dots since I thought it would compliment the old olive polka dotted paper!

Despite loving the jingle bells, this was the only card I made for class that used them because they do cost more to mail and I didn't want the girls to have to worry about all of their cards costing too much to send!
TIP: Use a floss threader to thread the baker's twine through the bell!

Stamps: SU Stitched Stockings
Ink: SU real red, old olive
Paper: SU whisper white, real red, old olive, old olive dsp from brights pack
Ribbon: SU white baker's twine
Punch: SU stocking builder punch
Misc: SU mini jingle bell, dimensionals

0 comments: