Sunday, November 23, 2008

12 Days/Posts of Christmas - Day 4

Scroll down for another post from today again!

In keeping with the topic of adhesives that I posted about on Day 3 of my 12 Days/Posts of Christmas, I wanted to talk about the SU Adhesive Remover.

For only $2.50 the SU Adhesive Remover is one of the best buys in the catalogue in my opinion. I have to admit when I heard about what it could do, I was very doubtful but decided to purchase it anyway since it is so cheap and I am a messy gluer with my anywhere glue stick.

Features of the SU Adhesive remover are:
  • removes unwanted adhesive residue
  • works like an eraser
  • works best at removing SNAIL adhesive
The Adhesive Remover is 2" x 2" x 1/2" and can be used many many times. Once the surface area becomes gummy with adhesive, just slice off the top layer.

I can honestly tell you that when I have got the anywhere glue stick or SNAIL adhesive on an unwanted area on my cards, I used the adhesive remover and now you would never know there was ever adhesive there! For me it is a must because I am so messy with glue!

0 comments: