Monday, November 17, 2008

Upsy Daisy Friendship

Well it's been a while since I last posted but I've been busy designing my wedding invitations! Now I just have to make them all. Since I have been busy with that, I decided just to use Andrea Walford's Upsy Daisy class planner to get making some more cards. I love the cards in this class so I've been making several at once to save time and paper! This is one of the cards from the class. I did make one change to the card as Andrea planned it by making the card base night of navy instead of whisper white.

This card was also my first time using the SU dazzling diamonds glitter and I love the way it looks! It's so easy but makes the card look so much more elegant.

2 comments:

Jen said...

i'm so glad you did use dazzling diamonds...it is one of my FAVORITE stampin' up products!! it is so beautiful!! i really like these cards! isn't that paper awesome!?

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I am never tired of those silhouettes! Love your cards.