Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fabulous Florets - Summer Mini Preview

I know I have a million floral stamp sets but it seems I always find more that I need to have. The "fabulous forets" stamp set that will be in the upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue is one of those sets. As demonstrators, we get the opportunity to preorder some of the upcoming merchandise - I had to buy the digital copy of this stamp set and a fabulous matching designer series paper called "Beyond the Garden."

I took inspiration from this months SFYTT and came up with the following hybrid card (I printed the floral images and designer paper on whisper white cardstock on my home computer).
After making the hybrid version, I thought I would go ahead and make the same card in digital format too.
I can't wait until I get the clear mount set of this stamp set! I think it will definitely be one of my new favourites!
Supplies
Stamps: Fabulous Florets (digital)
Ink: SU pacific point, wild wasabi
Paper: SU pacific point, wild wasabi, ww, beyond the garden dp (digital)
Punches: SU 1/2" circle
Brads: SU whisper white 5/16"
Misc: SU dimensionals, paper snips, computer

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! Allison! This is GORGEOUS! I totally think I want this set now! LOVE the layout and the colors too!

Lesley said...

Wow..I need this set and I cannot believe you printed these images out!! I need a new printer, this is fabulous...:D
Lesley

Shari Winterstein said...

Woohoo - this set will be in my house this afternoon as soon as the UPS guy gets here! This is a fabulous card and especially like the one you did with stamps and paper. Can't wait for my boxes! Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

Amy Sheffer said...

How pretty! Love all the white - such a fresh look and feel! Awesome job with the April SFYTT!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment:) I always love coming to look at your blog!