Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bugs and Kisses

I saw the SU Bugs and Kisses set and had to have it even though I couldn't really think of much use for it! It's just too cute! Anyone else have that problem?

Well I'm using it anyway and will have to find a use for these cards because I like this set so much.


This 4 x 8 1/2" tall card was made with SU old olive, whisper white and soft sky cardstock along with the Fall Flowers designer paper. The images were all stamped in Old Olive with the blank sections coloured in with blender pens and soft sky ink. The soft sky circles were cut using my Creative Memories circle cutters at 2.5" with the inner circle cut out at 2". The images inside the blue circles were cut circular at 2.25" so when the blue circles were attached the images looked like they were behind the circles.

0 comments: