Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SC170 Fruity Birthday

Well this card is just in time for SC170 before it changes to another challenge tomorrow. I have been wanting to use this SU stamp set "tart and tangy" since I got it but have been preoccupied with the sympathy cards and work. So I pulled it out for this challenge.


The cardstock is SU real red, old olive and whisper white. The dp is SU Summer Picnic which I absolutely love. The colour combos for that set are great! The inks used are SU real red, old olive and pumpkin pie. I had to again carefully line up the stamps in my SU stampin spots since I do not own the markers (they are too expensive for me!). The ribbon is SU real red 1/4'' grossgrain.

The other stamp set used for the saying is SU "full of life". Both of the stamp sets used are from the Occassions Mini Catalogue that runs until May 31.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card for the challenge! Love the vibrant colors!!!

jjcreations said...

This is great....I like how the fruit goes so well with the background paper. Joan

Rhonda Langley said...

I love the layout of this card!! Great summer colors!!

Lori Barnett said...

I love that card. That stamp set is on my wish list :)