Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sage and Pink Floral

Just got a new batch of goodies from Stampin' Up! and I couldn't wait to try out the little leave sizzlit die! I love the way it looks when combined with the flowers from the fifth avenue floral set. I did a lot of heat embossing on this card. I created the polka dot paper by stamping the dot dot dot stamp set on pretty in pink and embossing it in white. I also heat embossed the flower in white before cutting it out.

PS. The sizzlit dies work in a cuttlebug. If you don't want to invest in the big shot you can still use some of the dies if you own a cuttlebug!

Stamps: SU Fifth Avenue Floral, Dot Dot Dot
Ink: SU Versamark, sage shadow
Paper: SU ww, pretty in pink, sage shadow
Ribbon: SU 5/8" pretty in pink satin
Dies: SU little leaves sizzlit
Misc: SU white ep, paper snips, 1 1/4" square punch

1 comments:

Wendy J. said...

Very pretty, Allison! Nice color combo (I haven't used that in years!) and nice clean lines!