Friday, February 5, 2010

Emboss Resist Challenge

PTI is celebrating their 3rd anniversary and is offering up some challenges to celebrate! Here is the first one I got the chance to participate in. The challenge was to use the emboss resist technique. I've never tried this technique before but I liked the way it looked so I tried it along with watercolouring to try to create a sunset look. It's not perfect, but I like it. It's not too bad for my first attempt at this technique and at watercolouring too.

Stamps: SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: SU Versamark, pumpkin pie, dusty durango, crushed curry
Paper: SU ww, watercolour paper, razzleberry lemonade dp
Punch: SU word window punch

1 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Fabulous results with this technique! Love your colours!