Sunday, February 7, 2010

Poofy Flower CASE

This is so not my typical style, but for some reason I loved the simple look of it on Dawn's blog when she showed the tutorial on how to create this poofy flower. I substituted all the supplies to create an entirely Stampin' Up! card and made the center of the flower with a build-a-brad since I didn't have any buttons in the colour I wanted to use. As for the poofy flower, I just grabbed an old book that we didn't want anymore and decided to keep it for creating these flowers.

Did you know? The stamp set, Thank you Kindly, that I used on this card was earned for free during Sale-A-Bration. You can review all the details about Sale-A-Bration through the link on my sidebar or read about it here.

Stamps: SU Thank You Kindly
Ink: SU rose red
Paper: SU ww, kraft, thoroughly modern dp
Punches: SU scallop edge punch, 1/2" circle punch
Brad: SU build-a-brad

1 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love it! Those flowers are so fun and an old book has new life! Beautiful card!