Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CASEing my own CASE

I loved this newlywed card I posted earlier so much that I decided to recreate it using tangering tango which is similar to my cousins wedding colour!I love the way it turned out. The only other difference I made between this version and the prevous (other than the colour) are: 1) the white cardstock was cut a bit smaller to create a larger black border behind it and 2) I lined up the black brads a little better in the corner.

Stamps: SU Because I Care (hostess), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: SU tangerine tango, old olive, StazOn jet black
Paper: SU ww, crumb cake, basic black, watercolour paper
Ribbon: SU 1/4" basic black grosgrain
Misc: SU sponge dauber, aquapainter, blender pens, brads

4 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Simply gorgeous! I love how you coordinated with her wedding colors!

Thanks for all the sweet comments you're always leaving for me, Allison! I don't always have the time to return the comments ... please know how very much I appreciate them!

Meg said...

Love the colors and the layout of this card! Very striking--thanks for sharing :-)

Tina said...

Great Case Allison! I love it in the Tangerine Tango.

I also just noticed that you're from Lethbridge, that city will always be near to my heart! We lived in Taber for about 15 years, all three of our children were born in Lethbridge at the Regional and our twin boys spent about 3 weeks in NICU. Great memories!

Christina Fischer said...

Allison, this is gorgeous! I love the color combination -- you created such depth and dimension! :)