Friday, March 20, 2009

Colour Challenge Indeed

Well, I had intended to make this card for colour challenge CC210 on SCS, however it challenged me so much I entirely forgot about one of the colours (Kraft) so now it doesn't qualify! But I still consider it a part of the challenge because I was inspired by the other colours. Oh well, I took inspiration from my card yesterday and wanted to give it another look using different colours. So I swapped yesterdays colours for riding hood red, summer sun and basic black. It turned out ok, but not great. I definitely like yesterdays card MUCH better.

I also don't own brads in any of those colours (well I do black but they are not SU and I wanted to create and SU only card) so I subsituted the brads for 1/2" circles instead.

Supplies

Stamps: SU fifth avenue floral, pocket silhouettes
Ink: StazOn jet black, riding hood red, summer sun
Paper: SU ww, basic black, summer sun, riding hood red
Punches: SU 1/2" circle punch

0 comments: