Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baby on the Way

It's been a long time since I last posted any cards, but it has been with a good excuse. Grant and I are expecting a little boy in July! We could not be more excited. Unfortunately, this pregnancy hasn't been easy on me at all, but it'll be worth it! I have just started getting around to photographing the few cards that I have made so I'll start sharing them even though several are no longer relevant (eg. Valentine's cards).

Since I'm sharing the news of our upcoming baby, I thought I would also start posting again with a baby card, although this one is for a girl. We know lots of friends and co-workers having babies but it seems as though we are the only ones having a boy!
This card didn't quite turn out like I pictured, but I still like it. I originally wanted to use yellow instead of green but it just didn't look right to me. When Grant saw it, he thought I should have used yellow instead of the pink!

Stamps: SU Little Additions, Delightful Dozen
Ink: SU basic gray, pink pirouette, certainly celery
Paper: SU ww, basic gray, pink pirouette, certainly celery
Ribbon: SU 3/8" pink pirouette tafetta
Punch: SU scallop trim, heart to heart

4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Congratulations Allison! I am just thrilled for the both of you!! Hope you are feeling better!!

Julie Marshall said...

Congratulations! What great news. Hopefully baby gets settled in there and it gets a bit easier for you ;) Enjoy this time...he'll be here before you know it.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

wonderful news!!!!
Congrats!!!!
this card has beautiful colors!!!
lovely!!!
tfs:)

Lisa said...

Congratulations Allison! I had 3 rough pregnancies and it is all worth it in the end when you finally get to meet that little person!