Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Last of the Valentine's

Here is the last few Valentine's I had made. These were inspired by this card by Ilina, and changed only slightly. These would be a lot better to look at had I got a photo of all 5 cards together - oh well!
 
As you can see from the above cards, I turned her card into a 5 piece set, changing the ordering of the colours of candy hearts and changing the sentiment to the same colour as the center heart. I also changed the colours to be a bit more pastel-like so they would look closer to the real candies. All of the candies were cut out with my paper snips and adhered with dimensionals.

Stamps: SU Candy Conversations
Ink: SU pear pizzazz, blushing bride, wisteria wonder, pool party, peach parfait
Paper: SU ww
Punch: SU corner rounder
Misc: SU paper snips, score tool, dimensionals

0 comments: