Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just My Type Valentine

I'll post the Valentine's I made before anything else since Valentine's has long since passed. This card is a CASE of one by Ann that you can see on her blog here.
I did change the original design up a bit to suit my tastes a bit more and utilize the supplies I had on hand. The only dry embossing I kept was the Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folders. I changed the sentiment only because I love this one! Unfortunately, I had a hard time getting my baker's twine bow to look pretty so after fiddling with it for a while, I figured it looked good enough!

Stamps: SU You're My Type
Ink: SU basic black, cherry cobbler
Paper: SU ww, basic black, cherry cobbler
Ribbon: SU cherry cobbler bakers twine
Punch: SU Heart to Heart punch
Embossing Folder: SU Adorning Accents textured impressions
Misc: Paper snips, dimensionals

1 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out, Allison! I love the changes that you made. I hope they decide to put this stamp set in the new catalog!