Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 Days/Posts of Christmas - Day 12

I've saved the best for last on my 12 Days of Christmas! No, it's not Stampin' Up! stamps (I didn't bother with that because I felt that was a given - I became an SU demonstrator because I found their stamps to be a much higher quality and love the images and sentiments they come out with) but rather Stampin' Up! papers. This is a long post but worth the read (if I do say so myself)!

Stampin' Up! card stock comes in colours exclusive to SU:

  • 4 colour families ( Rich Regals, Soft Subtles, Bold Brights and Earth Elements)
  • Neutrals
  • In Colours (exclusive trendy colours available for one year only)

These papers are all 80-lb. cover weight of acid and lignin free, high quality, smooth card stock. They are available in 12" x 12" (textured or non-textured) sheets or 8 1/2" x 11" (non-textured) sheets. Depending on which type they can be sold in a variety package (ie. all 6 colours) or in a single colour pack - check pages 163-165 of the catalogue to see what is available in what you are interested in.

But, what is THE BEST THING about Stampin' Up! card stock? It coordinates with Stampin' Up! exclusive inks, pastels, markers, ribbons and designer papers! All of the guess work is removed. There is no more buying inks or papers that you hope will match. Stampin' Up! colour coordinates everything. The catalogue tells you which of their exclusive colours are used in the designer papers so you know exactly which inks and card stocks to use for it all to match!

Stampin' Up! not only removes this guess work but it is even of comparable price to your local retail store. Card stock is often sold for $0.35-$1.50/sheet in stores; with SU you can buy 24 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" for $6.50 (that's only $0.27 per sheet). The textured and 12" x 12" sheets are similarly comparable.

Stampin' Up! designer papers are similarly comparable as well, but again have the added bonus that the catalogue tells you exactly which colours of ink, card stock and ribbon will match exactly! SU designer papers are acid and lignin free and come in 12" x 12" double-sided sheets. They are very affordable at 12 sheets for $11.75. I've yet to find papers in my local stores for that price - let alone of that quality too!

I don't know if I've convinced you, but I know you'll love it if you give it a try! Remember, if you are shopping for Christmas, Stampin' Up! recommends you order no later than today! Email me if you are interested in placing an order.

0 comments: