Saturday, September 27, 2008

Batty for You Pixie Stix

I love all of the stamps and papers for Halloween although I don't actually have much use for them as we don't have kids and we live in an apartment so kids don't trick-or-treat here. I decided to go ahead and use my favourite Halloween set SU's "Batty for You" to decorate some pixie stix since they are so cheap. These use the new In Colours tangerine tango and kiwi kiss. For the white images on black paper, I used white embossing powder so it would be really noticeable. The scallops were attached to the pixie sticks by taking a glue dot and wrapping it around the stick. I love the way these turned out. I'm at home with an injury from work so Grant ran to the store to get the pixie stix for me and he even got them orange specifically since he knew I wanted them for a Halloween project! Thanks G! Maybe I'll give them to my sister to use for school or something.

Supplies

Stamps: SU Batty for You
Ink: SU kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, basic black, versamagic
Paper: SU basic black, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, ww
Punches: SU scallop punch, circle punches
Misc: SU white ep

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your sister would love these as a gift for her classroom!
HoboB