Friday, September 26, 2008

Criss Cross Thanks

This is a card I had created quite a long time ago, when I first learned how to make a criss cross card. It was before I got a lot into stamping so I used the Bazzill Basics chip topper for the sentiment - I still love these because they are great when in a rush for a cute card. It is still one of my favourites because of the soft colours. You can find directions to make your own criss cross card here. They are really easy and look great!

Supplies:

Paper: Bazzill Basics pink, green and white cardstock, KI Memories and Costco dp
Ribbon: Pink Spool O'ribbon
Misc: Bazzill Basics chip toppers, Provo Craft snap ease fasteners, Fiskars decorative scissors

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Cute card, Allison! I love the colors and the cute sentiment oval.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Love those papers ans colors. :-)

Andrea said...

Beautiful card.
xAndrea