Monday, September 29, 2008

TECC35 Lots of Ribbon

This has to be one of my favourite cards I have ever made! The layout was inspired by Taylored Expressions: TECC35. I had really been wanting to play with my Verve Visual stamp set "Asian Flair especially this particular sentiment. Since it had to do with ribbons I really wanted to use a lot of ribbon (which is my favourite embellishment) on the card - and what better way than creating a ribbon weave! I love the way this turned out!

Stamps: Verve Visual Asian Flair
Ink: SU groovy guava
Paper: SU groovy guava, ww, ginger blossom dp
Ribbon: SU groovy guava

5 comments:

Beverly said...

Allison. This card is beautiful! I love the ribbon treatment!

Taylor said...

Very pretty, Allison! I love the ribbon embellishment!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Oh I love that card, and the sentiment is so perfect! Gorgeous!♥

Melanie said...

very cool!! have to try that weaving and layout!

Niki Estes said...

This is so neat, Allison! I can see why you love it. The weaved ribbon looks really neat!