Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Am Alive!!

I've had a few questions wondering where/how I am, and to let you all know I am fine. I've just been very busy with my friends wedding last weekend in Calgary, working evenings shifts at the hospital, and trying to figure out stuff for my own wedding!

So, there probably won't be anything new for a few days, but I wanted to let you all know something that I think is so great. Gina K. Designs just realeased a new set of stamps and if you are in need/want of some fall stamps, check out this set they are selling designed by Carolyn King, whose blog is linked to the right. Carolyn made this set as a tribute to her grandmother who recently passed and had suffered from Alzheimer's for 12 years. In addition, 100% of the proceeds from the selling of this set go to the Alzheimer Association (Pennsylvania chapter)! You can read more about it here on her blog.

Hopefully, I'll have some time for stamping late next week!

1 comments:

Carolyn King said...

thank you so much Allison for helping to spread the word! huge hugs!
Cammie