Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm Back with WSC58!

Well after finding a wedding dress, having surgery and returning to the hospital from some complications, I am back! I realized when I returned to Lethbridge that one bad thing about being a nurse in a small town is that when you get admitted, everyone knows about it, especially when you get admitted to the same unit you work on! It was a little uncomfortable, but everyone was great! I don't make a very good patient though. Thank you everyone who kept me in their thoughts.

I'm not sure how much I'll feel like crafting over the next while still, but I did manage to get one card in yesterday for Beate's WSC58. This card doubled for my card for VVPP06 to use Kraft cardstock (although I'm not sure if it even counts since I did not use my Verve stamps). I'm quite happy with the way this card turned out.

I had never used Kraft cardstock before, but I love the way that it looks so I think I'll be using it much more!

Stamps: SU Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Paper: SU Kraft, certainly celery, ww, Kraft dp (hostess set)
Ink: SU certainly celery
Brads: Bazzill white

2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for playing!

Beate said...

Wonderful card! I love what you did the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles