This is something I have been wanting to create for a while now but just finally got around to it and I love the way that it turned out. I'm kind of glad I put it off for so long so I could use tangerine tango because I love it and this designer paper. As you can see I kept the cover very simple (without much layering or embellishments) just because I have only made one other project with my Bind-It-All and I wanted to make sure it all worked out. Once I get the hang of it better, I'll make things more fancy!
I used Marni's colour values to make tangerine tango print out from the computer for the "Address Book" title since I don't own alphabet stamps. I've used her values several times before and have always had them turn out and not require any editing. This is a shot of what you see when you first open the cover. Grant was great and made up the actual address book pages for me in Word since I don't have it on my computer! Then I just printed them out on regular computer paper because with people moving and the amount of pages needed I thought regular paper would be better than cardstock. Here is just open to the middle of the book so you can get a better view of the tabs down the edges and how the address information is on both sides of the page. The inside pages were cut just smaller than the covers at 4.5" x 7.25" so that the tabs would not stick outside the book when closed up.
Papers: SU tangerine tango cardstock and dp, Haiku dp
Punch: SU round tab
Misc: Bind-It-All Machine, Bind-It-All cover pages 5x7.5", 5/8" coils