Sunday, August 10, 2008

4 Anni-VERVE-sary Cards

Lots to share again today - 2 cards I love and 2 that are ok! So I'll get right to it with supplies at the bottom again.

This is my card for todays Anni-verve-sary sketch challenge 10, AVS10.
I don't overly like the way it turned out. This was a tough sketch for me. I think I tried about 20 different combinations before finally just sticking with this one! Now that I have seen what others have posted in the gallery, I don't know why I had such a hard time with it as others made some amazing stuff!

August 17th is the bridal shower for the wedding I'm in and made the cake and invites for that I shared last month on my blog. I used AVS04 as the inspiration for the layout and I love the way this card turned out.

For AVS07, I used this card I made earlier in the year as inspiration because I loved it.
Unfortunately, I like the original version significantly more. I tried out the kiwi kiss paper and I'm just not sure about it yet - I love the other In Colours though.

I heat embossed the embrace life image as well as the kindness sentiment. Kiwi Kiss is a classic ink pad not a craft pad so to make it so you can heat emboss it, just stamp in the VersaMark then in the classic pad and onto the paper!

Finally, this is my card for AVS05.
I love the way that this card turned out. I'm definitely enjoying my new Stamping Bella stamps (I'm sure you could tell)!

Supplies:

AVS10
Stamp: SU Full of Life
Ink: SU Ruby red
Paper: SU river rock, ruby red, ginger blossom dp
Ribbon: SU river rock
Misc: SU dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch

AVS04
Stamps: Stamping Bella sposabella, Inkadinkadoo sentiment
Ink: SU basic black, real red, glorious green
Paper: SU ww, basic black, real red dp
Misc: CB swiss dots embossing folder, circle punches

AVS07
Stamps: SU Embrace Life, Define your Life
Ink: SU kiwi kiss, StazOn Jet black, VersaMark
Paper: SU basic black, ww, kiwi kiss
Ribbon: Spool O'Ribbon
Misc: Embossing powder, Corner rounder punch, crop-a-dile (for small circles)

AVS05
Stamp: Stamping Bella pregabella
Ink: SU basic black
Pastels: SU chocolate chip, pretty in pink
Paper: SU pretty in pink, barely banana, spring fling dp
Ribbon: Spool O'Ribbon
Misc: SU dimensionals, corner rounder punch

1 comments:

Jenn said...

The little pregnant pooch belly card is so stinking cute!