Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SC188 Presentahbella

Last Thursday was a great day for mail! I got my new SU fall-winter 2008 catalogues and a bunch of Stamping Bella stamps that I ordered. I just only now got a chance to play with them, 'cause I've been away, sick, and spent a ton of time picking out what all I want from the new catalogue!

This card is for SC188 over at SCS. I'm not too happy with the way it turned out - it looked better in my mind! I need to get the SU markers to make colouring easier - I'm still just using my blender pens in the inks and pastels which doesn't always look too great depending on the image!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Presentahbella, SU Short & Sweet
Paper: SU real red, tempting turquoise, ww, more mustard, east coast prep dp
Inks: SU basic black
Supplies: SU blender pens, SU inks/pastels in more mustard, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise, real red and wild wasabi

0 comments: