Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally...A Box in a Bag!

I decided that it was finally time I make a box in bag after seeing all the cute ones other people have made as well as having it bookmarked into a list of things I want to CASE for a long time now. These are SO quick and easy! And they are a great size for putting little treats in. I'll have to find more uses for these. If you want to make one of these, check out Diana's blog "Stampin' with Di" here. I modified the instructions because I don't have the round tab punch, so I used the scallop punch and folded it in half - I think it still works.

Supplies:
Paper: SU Berry Bliss, purely pomegranate, chocolate chip
Ribbon: Spool O'Ribbon
Misc: Scallop punch, Slit punch, Circle punches, Sticky Strip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous! I've been wanting to try one of these myself, but haven't yet gotten around to it!

Deb Wood said...

This is beautiful, I too have been wanting to give it a try, but haven't. Thanks for the inspiration!

lalalla said...

great idea, nice colors!

Beverly said...

Hey Allison.. These bags are adorable and I love your blog and have given you award on mine.. go check it out when you have time. Happy Stamping!

Anonymous said...

Wow . . . I like your scallop punch idea even better!! Very pretty. Hugs, Mary