Thursday, September 16, 2010

Christmas Jingle SS Cards

I know it's early but I couldn't resist making some Christmas cards when so many other crafters are already! I love making Christmas cards and I don't even send any out - I usually just sell them or give them as gifts for other people to use. This is a set of 5 that I made using last catalogue's Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit. These are great for making cards out of because there are so many supplies contained in them. I made these 5 (albeit I did use a couple other supplies as well) and used maybe 1/8 of the kit, if that! Here's some better pics of each of the cards: The sentiment on this card is from the retired rubons "season of cheer." Some of you may recognize this sketch from last weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 155! The little tag punched with the jewelry tag punch and stamped with the coordinating "tiny tags" stamp set.Such a fun set to make! And I have so much more kit left to use!

Scrappin Kit: SU Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit (retired)

Supplies not in the kit:

Stamps: SU tiny tags
Ink: SU real red
Rubons: SU season of cheer (retired)
Ribbon: SU 1/8" real red taffeta, 1/4" real red grosgrain, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain (retired)
Punch: SU jewelry tag punch
Brads: SU 5/16" very vanilla jumbo brads

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Pretty cards, Allison! I love the colors and sketchs.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

These are fabulous! Love all the different designs...they make a wonderful set!

Wendy J. said...

What a fabulous set, Allison! Wow, great job!